Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Do You Know Kindle?

I love Kindle, I love Kindle, not.
I love Kindle, I love Kindle, not. (Are you picturing rose petals
falling to the ground?)...

Meet Kindle - Isn't he lovely?
Why don't I have him yet?

Well, because technology is almost always near
or at the bottom of my priority list.

Seriously - - - this is my TV.

You think I am kidding, don't you!
Nope, a 32" hubba bubba from Montgomery Ward department store. Yes, it went out of business years ago. However, my hubba bubba works perfectly and allows me to watch Divine Design, Ultimate Cake Off, Curb Appeal, and Oprah daily! I even have DVR and On Demand! Pardon my oak entertainment center; it is NOT in my decorating plan (ha - see two posts back) and my TV doesn't really have a black line through it. My camera isn't the latest model either!

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE TECHNOLOGY. It is amazing. It's just that it changes soooooo quickly that I hate spending money on it. I like to feel as if I am keeping up and I ALWAYS lose with technology (and laundry)! Were you one of those suckers that waited in line a few Christmases ago for the I-phone? Three months later, out came the new and improved I-phone (ha). Every January my hubby and I make our financial plan for the year and technology items always end up on the WANT side instead of the NEED side. I need curtains, I need a vacation, I need a screened in porch, I need Bobbi Brown Make-up, and I think I might just NEED, no WANT, no NEED, no... a Kindle...

It can:
Well, just click here for it's amazing features.

I can just picture myself sitting in my OBGYN's waiting room, whipping out my slim, cool Kindle and reading my latest book club selection,
which happens to be

The Lady Elizabeth by Allison Weir

Look how lovely that book cover is! If you saw it on Kindle it would be in black and white (ugh), but you could brighten up your Kindle with this lovely pink cover (ooh la la). You won't need a bookmark anymore (Ohhhh, but I love beautiful bookmarks) because Kindle
remembers exactly where you are (pretty cool).

So, do you Kindle? Please share your thoughts.







No comments: